Victim assistance - resources
Rape - resources; Resources - rape
The following organizations are good resources for information on domestic violence and rape:
- Administration for Children & Families -- www.acf.hhs.gov
- The National Center for Victims of Crime -- victimsofcrime.org
- National Organization for Victim Assistance -- www.trynova.org
- Office for Victims of Crime -- www.ovc.gov
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) -- www.rainn.org
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline -- www.thehotline.org
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.